Finally, I'm done with the info for my last ICA!!!
Only left with the presentation which is on this coming Monday.
=)
I've been too busy, lazy and tired to blog nowadays.
Haha.
Alright.
So here they are.
The random pics that I took for the past 1 week.
This building is going to be demolished.
The place where my late grandparents lived at.
It contains so many memories.
:(
Only left with the presentation which is on this coming Monday.
=)
I've been too busy, lazy and tired to blog nowadays.
Haha.
Alright.
So here they are.
The random pics that I took for the past 1 week.
This building is going to be demolished.
The place where my late grandparents lived at.
It contains so many memories.
:(




Us on the way back home.
He thinks he's cute.

But I think I'm cuter.
Hahahaa!
The beautiful lanterns at the Airport.


The cute Miong sleeping in its tent. =)

By the way, just now my parents, sis and I went to Sembawang and the market to get some stuffs.
So here they are in the van.

As soon as I got home, my house turned out to be like this.

Haha.
My younger bro was painting, drilling, fixing, cleaning and bla bla bla to the house.
And this Miong is such a kepo little thing.
Hehehe!
Ok bye!!!