We met at Orchard, had lunch and walked around at Far East.
After that, we made our way to Dhoby Ghaut and.. finally to Harbourfront!

Us eating New York Pizza

Someone bought an xbox game after weeks of whining for a new one.
Haha!
He's just a game freak!
We took bus 30 back to Boon Lay and I headed home after that.

Wow.. What a day!
Somehow, yesterday was different.
He said he's beginning to feel new fresh air in this relationship.
I wonder what he meant by that.
As for me, I'm feeling happier with him now.
And I'm loving him more each day.
This afternoon he sent me this sms, ' Honey bunny! I miss you already.. I'm so in love with you..'
We make it seems like as if we're still in the honeymoon period of the relationship.
Hehee...
Well, he's leaving to Genting and KL on this coming Thursday.
I'm sure to miss him...
However, I hope he'll enjoy himself there.
He deserve a vacation break after all the stress he'd gone through.
=)
How I wish I the school holidays are not over yet.
I want more of it.
:(
Well, I still have alot more to go.
Third year is really draining me out.
But I know I can make it through.
=)
Heeee...
Love him soo much!