Such a beautiful morning.
=)
I woke up at 8am today.
After giving someone a wake up call, I thought I could sleep back.
However I couldn't.
I reminicised back on what happened yesterday.
My last Napfa.
I nearly teared.
It means alot to me.
I don't know why.
I reflected back on my previous Napfa Tests.
I just realised that all the while I've been getting Silver all along and the least was bronze.
Sheeesh.
Those were the dayss...
I felt relieved for passing on the latest one.
It felt like I've accomplished something in life.
Yeah, which is one of my goals.
I feel so grateful and contented.
Sheeesh.
Next I'll have to concentrate on practical and the theory test.
Hopefully I won't have to take a second attempt for my practical.
Anyway, my hp's ready for collection today.
Hehe..
Alright then.
I got to go to school now. =)
Peace.