Someone had a great fall today!
She fall on the escalator!
Hahahaa!
And the unlucky person was me!!!
Aaaarrrghhhh!
Hahahahaa!
She fall on the escalator!
Hahahaa!
And the unlucky person was me!!!
Aaaarrrghhhh!
Hahahahaa!
I really feel like mocking at myself!
Actually I was running up the escalator as I was late for class.
I didn't realised that I fall till I really fell down.
Haha! Get what I mean??
The most hilarious part was, I accidentally pulled someone's bag who was on the escalator too just to stabilize myself!
Hahaa!
It was damn silly of me!
How could I be so clumsy??!!!
So yeah, I injured my knee.
It was slightly bleeding but it's fine now.
However, the swell is still there but it's gradually subsiding.
Anyway...
I skipped lecture today.
Again.
I had a migraine.
Again.
So I just tapped my card and go.
Again.
How bad am I.
Again.
I feel guilty.
Again.
For not attending the lecture.
Again.
Hahaa!
I better stop yakking with my again!
Ok ok.
Yan and I skipped the lesson and had our lunch as both of us were going hypo back then.
He thought of sending me home straightaway, however, we seemed to be loitering around in Northpoint.
For an instance, I felt slightly better.
Wanna know why?
Actually I was running up the escalator as I was late for class.
I didn't realised that I fall till I really fell down.
Haha! Get what I mean??
The most hilarious part was, I accidentally pulled someone's bag who was on the escalator too just to stabilize myself!
Hahaa!
It was damn silly of me!
How could I be so clumsy??!!!
So yeah, I injured my knee.
It was slightly bleeding but it's fine now.
However, the swell is still there but it's gradually subsiding.
Anyway...
I skipped lecture today.
Again.
I had a migraine.
Again.
So I just tapped my card and go.
Again.
How bad am I.
Again.
I feel guilty.
Again.
For not attending the lecture.
Again.
Hahaa!
I better stop yakking with my again!
Ok ok.
Yan and I skipped the lesson and had our lunch as both of us were going hypo back then.
He thought of sending me home straightaway, however, we seemed to be loitering around in Northpoint.
For an instance, I felt slightly better.
Wanna know why?

Hehe!
My beloved Sufyan got for me this as an anniversary gift!
I love it so much!
It's quite big and soo cuddly!



Hee!
So yeah, I thought of buying for him something again.
I decided to get for him this.
Headphones!
Just the one he'd always wanted!

Someone went crazy at home.
My sis promoting Philips.
Haha!

Me and my unkempt hair.
Screwed by my sis.

Wanna know what she did to my hair??

She did this, she took a pic, and ran away.
She's just so irritating.
Haha..
Alright then.
I gotta have some rest now.
Goodnight people!