Skipped lecture again and looked after my dad.
He doesn't want to eat anything again so I bought for him 100 plus.
His blood sugar level is still high though.
I'm bringing him to the clinic again tomorrow.
This time round, is to do a chest xray to see how bad is his infection.
Thankfully my theory test for tomorrow starts at 4pm..
At least I could still do my last revision prior to the paper.
So yeah, my sis and I prepared the food with the aid of my dad too.
=)
So here are the pictures.
Me with the fried noodles.
He doesn't want to eat anything again so I bought for him 100 plus.
His blood sugar level is still high though.
I'm bringing him to the clinic again tomorrow.
This time round, is to do a chest xray to see how bad is his infection.
Thankfully my theory test for tomorrow starts at 4pm..
At least I could still do my last revision prior to the paper.
So yeah, my sis and I prepared the food with the aid of my dad too.
=)
So here are the pictures.
Me with the fried noodles.
My sis with the popiah.

The aftermath.
The chocolate rice cake that my sis made during her Home Economics lesson.
The pizza that I bought.
Actually I bought this for my dad initially.
Unfortunately, he couldn't taste anything and doesn't want it anymore.
The murtabak that my brother bought.
The popiah that I made.
Hehee.
So yeah, that's about it.
I pray that everything will be fine soon.
=)