Ok enough of crying today.
I simply had enough.
Firstly, I cried coz my dad called, telling me how weak he was and he doesn't know what to eat as he was afraid his blood sugar level will become worse.
Initially it was 28.9mmol
And to make things worse, he was working and since he's a driver who send the children back home, he was stuck.
He couldn't buy anything to eat.
I felt extremely sad that I cried.
I skipped lecture and took a cab straight to Mustafa Centre to get for my dad the hypocount kit.
Right away after that, my mom called.
She sounded frantic over the phone, telling me to send my dad to the hospital.
So I quickly called my siblings to return home as soon as possible.
I fetched my brother from Ikea by cab as he's working there and made our way back home.
I quickly rushed to my dad who was sleeping in his room.
He looked extremely fatigue.
And the first thing that he asked from me was water.
So I made for him one.
I checked his blood sugar level.
This time round, it dropped to 17.4mmol
I gave him porridge but he didn't want to eat due to his loss of appetite.
So I ran to the market and bought for him lots of fruits.
He told me and my brother that the doctor said he's diabetes, infection at his lungs and throat, he's having piles, and beginning to have white spots on his eyes.
I fear that he'll go blind.
I really pray that he will not.
I'm gonna look after my dad.
If his condition deteriorates, the whole family's bringing him to the hospital.
There's just too much of challenges that I have to face this week.
I really wish I could get my theory and practical done and over with so that I could concentrate on my dad.
I hope I could manage.
So from tomorrow onwards, I have to cook for the family to break our fast.
How I wish my mother doesn't have to work.
Haiz...
My life is in complete turbulence.
Yan's running a fever.
Yet he still accompanied me here and there just now.
I love him so much.
Thank you for being there for me Yan.
I really appreciate it.
Don't worry.
I'll look after you too..
Thank you for being such a great boyfriend ever...