I've been lacking of sleeping hours nowadays.
It's not that I've worked too hard.
It's about Miong actually and the times that I listened to songs to ease my mind away off things.
Especially the anxiety I'm feeling for my upcoming tests..
They're really killing me.
I'm feeling so stressful now.
So yeah about Miong.
I've been adoring his cuteness when he's sleeping beside me.
Hehe..
Anyway, while I was packing my bag for school, guess what happened?

Hehee!
Miong climbed up the bed and snuggled himself in my bag!
As soon as I reached home, I played the game that Miong loves to play.
Hahaa.. I'll fold a plastic and throw it for as far as I can.
Miong will quickly chase after it and.....

Bring it back!
Hehee!
Today's really a tiring day.
Yan and I tried to do some studying however, we ended up like this...

Hahaa..
Yes! Sleeping!
Oh yeah, finally the ninja turtle cut his hair!
No more the pervert-looking him anymore!
Hahaha!
I'm so bad to call my own bf a pervert!
Don't worry.
He knows I'm just kidding.
Hehee..
Seems like playing badminton at night is a routine thingy for me.
I was feeling stressed up just now that I decided to head for it.
Of course with my sister who always bully me since she was 2 years old!
Hahaa..
I could still remember the time when I stood beside her in the toilet to massage her stomach as she was having difficulty to pass motion.
That was like ten years ago..
It was an unforgettable incident though as she passed out feces which looked like a bomb!!!
Hahaha!
Alright then.
Gotta sleep now.
Gonna jog and play badminton with him tomorrow!
Hehe!
Bye!