It's SILVER!!!!
I got silver for Napfa!!!
Heheheheheheheheeee!!!
I'm not boasting around.
I'm just being so haaaappppppyyyy!!!
We were split into groups for the five stations excluding the 2.4km run.
The first station I got was STANDING BROAD JUMP!!!
I felt extremely demoralised as I stared at the carpet.
My self-esteem got so low coz I know I was definately gonna fail it.
So I swing my arms for several times, haha!
I wanted to jump but I held back.
Hahahaaaaa!
So I did a proper one and finally I jumped as I closed my eyes coz I don't wanna see the marking where I landed.
Suddenly I heard the person said, "Ok. 164cm.."
I was like, "WHAT?!?!?!?!?"
He asked if I wanna try again but I quickly ran away and said no.
Gosh! I can't believe I could jumped that far!
Coz actually in the morning, I did trained myself again and the most I got was 148cm!
Sheeeesh.
What a miracle!
The second station was shuttle run.
Another demoralising station.
Can't believe I actually slipped while running!
Hahahahaa!
In the end I scored 11.8 seconds.
Hehe!
So yeah, the rest was:-
Sit-up 30
Incline pull-up 17
Sit and reach 31cm (Hahaa! I always sucks at this!)
2.4 km run 16.07 secs
I got silver for Napfa!!!
Heheheheheheheheeee!!!
I'm not boasting around.
I'm just being so haaaappppppyyyy!!!
We were split into groups for the five stations excluding the 2.4km run.
The first station I got was STANDING BROAD JUMP!!!
I felt extremely demoralised as I stared at the carpet.
My self-esteem got so low coz I know I was definately gonna fail it.
So I swing my arms for several times, haha!
I wanted to jump but I held back.
Hahahaaaaa!
So I did a proper one and finally I jumped as I closed my eyes coz I don't wanna see the marking where I landed.
Suddenly I heard the person said, "Ok. 164cm.."
I was like, "WHAT?!?!?!?!?"
He asked if I wanna try again but I quickly ran away and said no.
Gosh! I can't believe I could jumped that far!
Coz actually in the morning, I did trained myself again and the most I got was 148cm!
Sheeeesh.
What a miracle!
The second station was shuttle run.
Another demoralising station.
Can't believe I actually slipped while running!
Hahahahaa!
In the end I scored 11.8 seconds.
Hehe!
So yeah, the rest was:-
Sit-up 30
Incline pull-up 17
Sit and reach 31cm (Hahaa! I always sucks at this!)
2.4 km run 16.07 secs
Hahaa!
I kept stopping and walking for a couple of times due to the muscle cramps on my thighs.
Yeah, yesterday's training made a big impact to my legs.
I was having a massive muscle cramps just now that was so unbearable!
Thankfully I could still make it through. =)
Heheeee!
I feel so contented and so thankful!
Thank you Yan for being there to support me!
NR0406 after 2.4km run

Anyway, our class had Basic Trauma Life Support as our lab session today.
It was funny on how SongShan, the volunteer for the casualty has to remain in a certain position.
Faridah and Shafiq as the paramedic.




Hehee!
Today's just so memorable.