I'm not in a good mood.
I feel so shitty.
Really shitty.
Feeling so stressed up all of a sudden.
ICAs are killing me.
I don't know why I'm feeling this way.
Usually I'll feel fine if there are just too many tasks to work on.
But now, no.
Maybe it's coz of the pressure or something else.
Haiz...
Whenever I see piles of information, be it from my group mates or the ones that I've got, I'll start to have headaches.
Too many words can make me go crazy.
I feel as though I'm lagging behind in terms of studies.
I guess it's coz of the sickness I've been feeling nowadays that affected my performance.
I nearly went to see a doctor yesterday due to the frequent migraines I had.
However, I guess it's typical for me to feel that.
Sometimes they were due to the stress, some bright yellow light and so on.
Maybe I'm feeling this way coz he's gonna leave for KL tomorrow.
Haiz...
Just when I'm in the verge of breaking down, ... haiz...
Or perhaps it was due to the fight that I witnessed in school yesterday.
A fight between a couple.
I'll just get very traumatised whenever I see such things coz the past will just flash back on my mind.
I had enough of the tears and the sufferings.
Anyway, I'm not referring to any one of my relationships, be it current or the past.
It's just not that.
Anyway, I just feel like crying myself to sleep tonight.
Don't worry.
I'll be fine by tomorrow.
Sleeping always mend the broken heart.
Actually it just raises up the adrenaline back that helps us feel better.
So yeah, bye bye.