I woke up at 8am.
Searched for my dad but he was not in the house.
So I asked him where he was and he said that he was in the polyclinic.
I wonder why he didn't wake me up so that I could accompany him.
I guess he just don't wanna trouble me.
Haiz.
So as soon as he got home, he told me that he was referred to the hospital as it wasn't piles that he was having but infection.
The doctor tried to press it and blood gushed out.
My brother and I quickly took a cab and sent him to TTSH.
I fetched my younger brother from his school in AMK, since he said he was bored in school and had nothing to do.
It was because his schoolmates suffered from food poisoning due to the contamination of water I guess.
Thus, their lessons were affected.
So yeah, I told my mom to take a leave.
I told my sister to get home fast.
I just thought that maybe our presence will make my dad feels better as he looked miserable just now.
My elder brother's gf who is a staff nurse, came down to A&E too.
Not forgetting Yan.
Just thank you for being there people. =)
I left the hospital around 3pm as I had to go to school to sit for my theory test.
I did not do any last minute revision as I felt so physically and mentally drained out.
Anyway, the theory test was ok.
However, I find the mcq a little tough.
I just hope I could pass.
Not forgetting this Friday's last practical.
My dad's going for an operation tonight.
You know what my dad did in the ward?
He was told to be nil by mouth, meaning that he couldn't eat or drink anything for 6-8 hours prior to the operation to avoid complications.
However, he just went against it and secretly drank a glass of water.
He thought the nurses didn't see but unfortunately, they did!
Hehee..
So cute.
Alright then.
Guess I wanna sleep now.
My much needed rest.