I couldn't sleep well lastnight.
I'm feeling so devastated.
I lost my appetite.
I'm feeling so devastated.
I lost my appetite.
So I decided not to have my dinner yesterday.
However, after much persuasion by this little girl, who is my sis, I decided to eat the prawns and the chicken that my mom cooked.
However, after much persuasion by this little girl, who is my sis, I decided to eat the prawns and the chicken that my mom cooked.
Both of us did something crazy after that.
We tried on the scarf that my mom bought.
Me.
My sis.
However, you won't wanna know what we wore with the scarf.
Just tshirt and shorts!
Hahaha!
The pic was blur coz I was laughing my lungs out while snapping it.
My sis looking at the mirror.

Ok enough of the funny little things.
Haiz...
I didn't sleep with the turtle he bought for me lastnight.
I feel so disgusted looking at it that I threw it on the floor.
I hate you Yan for doing this to me.
I really can't believe it.
And I just boxed the turtle just now I turned it upside down while making the bed.

I guess he'll be so surprised when he reads the messages I sent him once he reaches Singapore tomorrow.
You've hurt me way too much Yan.
And I don't know whether to forgive you again.