Hmmm.. Where shall I start?
Hehee..
Ok. I'll start blogging about what happened during my practical.
The skill that I was supposed to do was the Central Venous Pressure Monitoring whereby I had to measure the pressure in the heart via a tube.
The moment I stepped into the lab, my mind went blank.
Totally blank.
Hahaa..
I wasn't even thinking that I took the suction catheter and the bowl, including the equipments needed for the CVP monitoring.
I was still checking my equipments when the lecturer, Mdm Foo, called me out.
I was like shit.
Her again.
Hahaha..
She asked lots of questions.
Luckily I know my theory well.
Hehee..
However, she said my preparation was bad coz I took the suction catheter and the bowl!!!
Hahahahahahahaa!
So she asked me why I took them.
And I said I accidentally took it.
Then I smacked my head, wondering how silly was I!
So, the assessment went smoothly.
Thank God I knew my steps well.
Heheee!
And so, I passed!
Hehehehehe!
After that, Yan and I went to Changi Airport to break our fast.
Since our 25th month anniversary is today, we decided to celebrate it lastnight so that we could rest at home and spend time with the family over the weekend.
Hehee..
Ok. I'll start blogging about what happened during my practical.
The skill that I was supposed to do was the Central Venous Pressure Monitoring whereby I had to measure the pressure in the heart via a tube.
The moment I stepped into the lab, my mind went blank.
Totally blank.
Hahaa..
I wasn't even thinking that I took the suction catheter and the bowl, including the equipments needed for the CVP monitoring.
I was still checking my equipments when the lecturer, Mdm Foo, called me out.
I was like shit.
Her again.
Hahaha..
She asked lots of questions.
Luckily I know my theory well.
Hehee..
However, she said my preparation was bad coz I took the suction catheter and the bowl!!!
Hahahahahahahaa!
So she asked me why I took them.
And I said I accidentally took it.
Then I smacked my head, wondering how silly was I!
So, the assessment went smoothly.
Thank God I knew my steps well.
Heheee!
And so, I passed!
Hehehehehe!
After that, Yan and I went to Changi Airport to break our fast.
Since our 25th month anniversary is today, we decided to celebrate it lastnight so that we could rest at home and spend time with the family over the weekend.
Us after eating at Popeyes



Heh.
So dark.
Well, seems like my dad's getting better though.
He's been faithfully going to the polyclinic to clean his wound.
=)
I'm so grateful that my one week of tension and chaos is over.
Everything's fine now.
I sure deserve a break for this.
Anyway, I would like to say something.
I'm really thankful to have that someone in my life.
He's been there for me to support me wherever I go.
He gave me a shoulder to cry on when I was in tears.
Thank you for being there for me Yan.
I love you so much.
And I'm grateful to have you as my boyfriend.
As for my lovely friends, thank you for everything too.
You're one of the best friends that I will remember.
=)
Heart you all.