He's gone.
:(
We had our dinner at Cavana Causeway.
I shed a tear while eating.
After sending him to the bus interchange, I cried again.
I just couldn't help it.
I'm already missing him so much.
As for him, he said he cried when praying.. while in the toilet etc..
And so we told each other to hug the pillows that we bought if we were to miss each other.
I bought for him a very soft and furry pillow for him to bring there.
I'm glad he liked it.
We were talking away till the reception cut our conversation...
The next time I'll hear from him will be on Sunday.
At least he won't be away for so long.
Us.

Well, I took pics of the class in the tutorial room just now.
The lesson ended early, and while waiting for the next tutorial to begin, I decided to snap candid shots of them.


Much needed rest.








So yeah.
That was how NR0406 behaved in class.
Hahaa..