Finally I get to see my dearie again!
Hehee!
Me before going out.
The moment I saw him I quickly pinched, gave him a kiss on his cheek and hugged him!
Sheeesh!
I really miss him alot!
And I nearly cried when I hugged him.
He bought for me cookies from Famous Amos after that.
Hehehee!
We headed straight to Wisma Atria and sent in my phone for repair.
I thought I could get it back maybe by Wednesday.
BUT,
The person said by this coming friday.
Haiz...
I'm sure gonna miss my phone.
Us at Far East.
My sis said he looked like a girl!Hahaa!

After that we made our way to Raffles Place.
Hmmm.. yeah we walked all the way there.
=)
I told him he looked like a grasscutter!
Hehehee!

Heee..!What a day!
I love him soo much!
I guess the distance must have deepened our feelings for each other.
Well, I heard someone said 'so sian and yawwwn' behind me.
Yeah, that's my irritating sister.
Hahaaa!
Anyway, I'm still feeling a little upset and disappointed over the incident.
I'm trying my very best to forget about it.
And yeah actually we had a little quarrel about it just now.
I just wanna thank him for being there for me and held on my hand tight just to cool me down when I got mad.
I just hope that the past won't be repeated by itself again.
=)
