Everything's fine now.
Hehe.
And guess what??
Three more topics and I'm done with my studying for theory test!
Gosh.
Can't believe I'm this fast.
It's even beyond my study schedule..
Hehe..
Oh yeah, I always put up a study schedule.
I guess that explains myself.
I'm quite an organised person.
Hahahahahaa..
And I could still work on my ica again this afternoon.
It's completing sooon!!
Hehee!
One more meeting for Mental Health, one more too for Acute Poisoning and maybe two more for Oncology!!
My subgroup must be lucky coz I hate to drag them for lots of meetings or have long-winded ones.
Hahahaa..
To me, they're just a waste of time coz things can be done fast provided that everyone cooperates.
Anyway, the fasting month starts from tomorrow.
Hehee..
The month of Ramadhan.
I love it coz it feels so peaceful.
=)
I miss him...
He's unwell though.
Been coughing badly.
Hope he'll be fine soon.