Aaaaarrghhhhhhh......!
Tomorrow's napfa test!!!
I'm worried coz I'm having muscle cramps now due to excessive jumping I had just now!
I was training myself for standing broad jump actually and was trying so hard to reach the 151cm marking.
Shut up k?
I know I sucks at that.
Hahahahaa!
At least, I hope those jumps can actually raise up my height.
Heheheheheee!
But I doubt so.
Pleeeeaaaaasseeeee!
Can I pass the Napfa tomorrow?
Haiz...
He said even if I fail, I won't lose anything.
But, I just wanna achieve something which involves sports for the last time.
Just before I leave the education phase.
:(
I've been too busy lately.
There's just toooooo many things on my mind.
Have to settle two projects by the end of this week.
One of my subgroup mates can't wait to work on the next project and that is kind of driving me crazy.
Maybe I'm just a slow leader. Or maybe it's her who just wanna finish things quickly.
:(
One thing for sure is that, I don't wanna be the leader again for next semester.
Have to let others feel the headaches I've went through for every projects!
Hehehehe!
Oh damn I just remembered.
Practical skills assessment and my theory paper will be held in less than 2 weeks time.
Sheeesh.
I'm going BONKERS!
Can I die for a while?
Hahaa!
I'm just kidding!
Ok before I go, I just wanna say that, I'll cry if I fail Napfa tomorrow.
Maybe.
Who knows.
Just wait for the results then.
=)