Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......!
I'm in hysterics tonight.
Firstly, my hp is a goner.
I tried to switch it on back after making the video call but I couldn't!
I hope it will be fine by tomorrow.........
Anyway, things are back to normal between me and him.
We planned to go to Escape Theme Park tomorrow.
But I don't really put much hopes to it as maybe he might have some last minute cancellations..
I really pity his family coz his younger brother developed rashes.. therefore, they can't do the things that they intend to do during their vacation.
Which was why he returned home early.
:(
I want my phone to be in its normal condition again....
Haiz...
Another reason as to why I'm feeling frustrated is coz a guy keep on sending me such messages on friendster.
Haiz...
Frankly speaking, I dislike to get to know other guys especially when I'm already attached.
You may think that it's not like as if I'm already married that I behaved this way.
It's just me.
I don't want.
I don't like it.
Even if I'm single, I don't quite like it too.
Sheeesh.
I know I'm weird.
Aaaaarghhhh....!
I just feel like screaaaaaaaaaaming agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain...