The wedding was... AWESOME!!!!!
It was like my ideal wedding!
The decorations were in white and PINK!
And the pelamin was superb!
Not forgetting that, the wedding was held in a community centre in Ang Mo Kio.
It was like my ideal wedding!
The decorations were in white and PINK!
And the pelamin was superb!
Not forgetting that, the wedding was held in a community centre in Ang Mo Kio.
The pelamin!

After the arrival of the groom...
Wanna know what colour he wore??

Haha!
PINK!
They looked so sweet!


The MakNenek.

After the wedding, my family went to ICA building to collect my mom's passport however, it was closed.
So we went home.
Finally a pic of us.
Us in the van.

My dad drived pass the the old Thomson Road.
Guess what we saw??
Heheeee!
MONKEYS!!!
They looked so cute!!!

So yeah, that was it.
I don't regret for attending the wedding.
In fact, I felt happy as I got to see such beautiful things.
How I wish I can have that kind of wedding and that I could wear pink, so does my future husband too.
Hahahaaa!
However, if Yan is gonna be my husband, there's no way he's gonna wear pink!
So I can say this to myself.
DREAM ON!
Hahahaa!