However...
We did not study but I managed to get information for my project....
And...
We headed to Changi Airport for lunch.
Hahaa..
Obviously we went to Popeyes!


We took some pics after that.
So we took this...

And this!
Don't scrutinize my face and you may think that it's a ghost!
Haha!

While waiting for the train, someone striked a pose!
Haha!


We went to Orchard.
Thought of getting some accesories and shirts.
Unfortunately, nothing caught my eye.
I'm very fussy when it comes to buying clothes for myself.
Wanna know why?
Coz actually I just want something that's cheap and comfy, casual, not revealing, not tight fitting and whatsoever.
I don't know why but nowadays I've been starting to like the colour green.
Not the bright green, dirty green or dark green.
Actually I don't know how to describe the colour.
Haha..
So we decided to go home after that.
Our last pic for the day!
Us in the train.

Heee!
The next time we meet will be on Wednesday!
I wonder where's the right place to go.
Hehe..
Oh yeah, anyway, this week's our holidays!
So yeah, I'm gonna make full use of it!