Today's such a disappointment.
I can't believe some people actually have the heart to do such things.
Apart from that, I wanna make it clear that I don't get angry with someone unreasonably.
In fact, for being a forgiving person, which is part of my weakness too, I don't blow up to someone even if it means he or she really piss me off.
However, if that certain someone piss me off for several times, I believe something needs to be done.
I won't shout but I always ask why.
Nevertheless, I guess those who perceive my questions differently, he or she will get paranoid over it.
On the other hand, I guess people should stop bad-mouthing about others and mirror themselves first.
They're just making a full mockery out of themselves.
Well, I hope for a better day tomorrow.
I have to admit I was really angry today.
Thank God my ninja turtle was around.
Anyway, I saw Nur Farhana today.
She called out my name and I looked up with the blur look.
It has been a long time since I saw her.
Sheeesh.
And I've known her for years mann!
We talked for a while like the old times.
I sure miss talking to her.
Fyi, we used to be close during our madrasah days.
Haha.
We always share nasi lemak together during our break times.
=)
Speaking of nasi lemak, you know the other time I was at the Food Junction in school.
There was this guy who pronounced it as Nasi Lemah.
The other one was Mee Rebus.
Instead of saying that, he said Mee ROBOH!
Hahahahahaha!
And roboh means collapse!
I'm not trying to be mean but it's just so hilarious!
Hehe!
Bye!!!