Well, it's a tiring day.
I practically ran to school with Yan just to reach lab on time which was 8am.
Thank God there was hardly anyone by then.
Haha.
My group and I gave flowers that Indra made to Ms Cheah as a token of appreciation for helping us with the project.
=)
I'm so thankful to have a nice and approachable lecturer like her.

Me with the Gila Girls.

I gave Mdm Foo the cd which contains of the slides of the post-operative nursing management; the previous ICA.
She told the whole lecture group about our project!
Paisey la!!!
Sheeeesh!
I didn't know what to feel that I just covered my face and laughed to myself!
However, I was flattered when she said our work was terrific!
For an instance, I felt proud of my group.
My group and I had a good laugh during the meeting for Mental Health ICA today.
We decided to do a role play and Song Shan will play the main role.
The way he acted was amusing that we laughed so hard!
Hahaa!
Well, I feel so...
Haiz.. I don't know.
I've not been wearing my contact lense these days.
Therefore, I couldn't see who's in front of me or whatsoever.
I kind of offended my classmate just now who waved at me at Food Junction and I did not wave back.
Sheeesh.
I feel so bad.
Hopefully she understands.