Today was fun!
We went cycling at Lakeside and became the monkeys of the playground!
Haha!
I'm so thankful that the weather was fine even though it was rather hot.
So here comes the pics!
Us before cycling

I love this playground.




My next mission:
To reach to the top of this thing!

Argh!
He was faster than me!

I've made it!
Looks like I showed a middle finger on my right hand.
Hahaha!

Haha!
Trapped!

I was so thirsty and hungry that we decided to stop.
We bought food at Cheers.
We felt so dehydrated that we bought 4 bottles of water!


We continued to cycle after eating.
And guess where was I?
Hehe..
Chinese Garden!

We were so exhausted that we settled down at the playground.

Someone gave me a kiss!
Hehe!
I'm so flattered!


Under the playground...

Haha!
I look like a...

Hahaa!
Paisey la!

So that was it.
It was tiring but it was worth the time.
Heee!
Thank you Yan for bringing me there!