Today King Kong, and the Ninja Turtle went jogging in school.
Surprisingly, we took five mins to complete 3 laps!
Can't believe we were fast.
I tried to continue running however, the throbbing headache came about.
I was fatigue. Damn fatigue after doing 3 rounds.
My heart was beating so fast and I was really gasping for air.
Little did I know that my body was really dehydrated.
I nearly knock out when I was showering.
Thankfully after the shower, and after replenishing my body with lots of water, I felt better.
While making our way to South Canteen, Yan and I kept on stopping at the nearby water cooler to fill up our bottles.
Haha. We really looked like camels!
I stayed in school to do powerpoint slides for my Nursing Project.
Sheeesh!
That was my first time making the slides!
Hahaha!
Thank God someone taught me how to use it or else I'll be so dumbstruck!
Heeheheheeee!
I felt so happy after doing them.
They looked nice.
Hahahahaa.. Can't believe I'm self-praising my work.
Perasan!
Anyway, I'm going to miss my ninja turtle!!!!
:'(
He'll be going to Genting with his family next week for 4 days.............
From Thursday to Sunday.
However, it's a lucky thing that they didn't plan to go there on Wednesday.
Coz... that day will be our 2 years anniversary!
And I'm so looking forward to celebrate it with him.
I just hope his family will come back to Singapore safely when the time comes.
:(