However, things are fine now.
=)
Our school had a fire drill exercise at 4pm.
It was hilarious!
First time sey I saw the lecturers sitting down on the chairs under the tent that was set up at the carpark.
It's like as if they're watching a movieee!!
And the next ridiculous thing was, there was even food under the next tent!
Haha!
Instead of us running, trying to pretend there was a fire, we were all walking and laughing away.
Waiting for the fire drill.


The ladies at the carpark.

I really wonder what the hell were they doing there.
I guess if there's really a fire, we will all be running in different directions!
Hahaha..
They should have parachutes in the buildings so that for those who don't wish to run downstairs, they can always jump down.
Haha!
I met Yan after lab.
He was from NKF doing his Nursing Project.
I envy him mann.
His project topic is so much more interesting than mine.
Yeah he's doing on dialysis thingy.
So we went to City Hall and had our dinner there.
We talked about stuffs while making ur way to Raffles Place.
Taken by Mr Sufyan.

I'm glad that I have someone to talk to.
=)
Thank you Yan for being there for me!
Anyway, I sms my sub-group members and asked whether they wanna change the group leader.
Kumutha and Indra were persistent. They wanted me to stay put with the position.
Jin Dan said, "Don't want la. You're doing very well. No point change lor.."
Song Shan replied this, "NO. :("
Jeeez.
I felt bad though.
I guess I better continue to be the sub-group leader.
I always thought I'm a bad one, or maybe not fit to be a leader.
Anyway, I really appreciate them for supporting me.
Thanks alot people!~