I'm down with a bad flu now.
Dammit.
My nursing project group spent almost 5 hours of cooking at Ain's house today.
We prepared 4 dishes on mushrooms.
Some of us cooked, while the rest did the powerpoint slides.
I became the photographer for the day and took pics throughout the time.
It was tiring.
Us after cooking.

I tasted the different kinds of mushrooms.
I don't favour mushrooms actually however, the button mushrooms tasted better than the rest.
Do you know that mushrooms are beneficial to our health?
Based on our research, the button mushrooms help to fight against breast and prostate cancer, lower down the cholesterol level, have antioxidant protection, an immunity booster, contains B vitamins, and helps to reduce weight.
Of course, other mushrooms also have their own benefits.
So in short, I would recommend all of you to consume more mushrooms.
Even if you don't favour them, learn to like them as they're definately good for health!
Must listen to 'Doctor' Farhana Izyan k?
And you will live a healthier life!
Hahahahaha!
Don't worry.
I'm really giving good advice!
Hehe!