I must say that the decorations are much better compared to last year's.
Same goes to the performances except for the karaoke session.
The girls voice was really killing my ears!
The most funniest thing I saw today was, a lecturer placed her hand wrongly when taking the pledge!!!
Hahahaha!
Too bad it's the lecturer that I don't favour!
Ok I'm evil.
Well, surprisingly, my mentor, Mr Edmund was caught dancing on stage!

He was with the rest of the lecturers though.
I wonder what's up with the cowboy's outfit.
Haha.
But well, it was cool anyway.
The pic isn't clear though as I took it while I was in the e-plaza.
I was half doing my project and half watching the performance.
Same goes to Yan.
We just couldn't sit still.
Well, that was going to be the last Nurses' Day celebration that I watched.
I'm gonna graduate in mid next year and there's no way I'm going to watch it again.
Sheeesh.
Memories began flooding my mind.
I used to watch the first celebration with Yan.
Initially I was at the e-plaza and I joined him with his cousins to watch the celebration from the 3rd storey.
And at that point of time, we weren't together yet.
It was funny on how we actually tried to talk to one another face to face.
Haha...
I remembered seeing him blushing all over!
Coincidentally, we happened to wear red tshirt on the same day.
He actually smsed me, just to ask permission to sit beside me when he was just 3 metres away!
Haha...
He was so shy back then.
But now,
Issshhhh!!
Betul punya tak tau malu punya budak!
Hahahaha!
Alright then.
Till I update again!
=)