Lets put aside all those bad incidents that occured lately.
=)
Since today is my pay day, I bought food for the family, treated Yan, bought for him a shirt, bought for my cat a cute little pillow, and the cute little duckies!!
=)
Since today is my pay day, I bought food for the family, treated Yan, bought for him a shirt, bought for my cat a cute little pillow, and the cute little duckies!!

Supposingly the duckies are for toothbrush holder but I'm using it for something else.


Hehe!
I placed it at my monitor.
And so this was Miong sleeping on the pillow.


Haiz.. No matter how hard I tried, I'm still feeling upset now.
And I don't need anyone to add on to it.
I'm glad I'm meeting Gurseet, Lydia and Aifa for bowling this Sunday.
At least I can put my mind away from these things.
I might go for kayaking with Yan and friends next week.
And most probably going to Escape Theme Park with someone too.
Too bad I have to face that certain someone on Tuesday for our Nursing Project.
Nvm. It's ok.
I guess I'll do some studying on Mental Health tomorrow...