Sheeesh.
I miss my old school soo terribly!
I managed to see Mr Neo, Mr Eu, Mr Yunus, Mrs Ho, Mrs Lyvenne Chong, and Mr Fauzi.
So sad that some of the teachers had already left the school.
Teachers like Mr Ng and Mr Venthan!!!
My favourite Geography and Chemistry teacher!
I could still remember the times when I made big orange teachers' day cards pasted with the class photos for our form teacher and those who taught us different subjects.
I wonder if they still keep it.
Oh yeah, not forgetting the times when me, Lydia, Ct and Aifa came down to Lydia's house to bake for them brownies and chocolate cookies for the class... and we went home nearly to 12 midnight... or was it at one in the morning...
Gosh! Those were the days mann.
I miss them sooooo much!
Haiz. How I wish we could go back to those old times.
:(
Anyway, here are the pics I took just now.
The Art Room.
The place where Nadhirah and I would switched on to the Britney Spears song on the radio and painted our artwork.
Haha!
"I'm a... slave... for you!!"


The classrooms.

Us outside the Art Room.

The parade square had turned into this.

Us with Mr Fauzi, the art teacher.



The place where we gorged ourselves with food.

The most significant thing that was so memorable was the pictures from the past that they put up outside the General Office.
Sheeesh.
I love them so much!
The pics aren't clear though due to the reflection of the sunlight to the glass sliding board.


The malay guys doing breakdance.

Sec 3 camp days... (2001)

At Jalan Bahtera...

The 100m run.
I was there. :(
I miss those Sports Days.

Them at Netball Court.
I think it was the ACES day.
Haha!

The Netball girls at Yishun Indoor Stadium.

Yan Xin, Xing Yi and Bee Ling performing on Teachers Day... (2003)

The hockey girls performing on National Day... (2002)

So that's about it.
:(
We came from different areas, went to this school and grew up together.
We made new friends, we persevered..
There were times that we fall however, we had made it through.
Even though we no longer exist in there, the memories will always remains...