I read back my previous post and I laughed to myself.
Haha!
It was more of me writing an essay about my encounter with a devil?
:p
Anyway, I got myself a new phone, with an upgraded plan.
Sheeesh.
I couldn't believe that the phone I bought is so ex.
The phone costs 370 bucks!
It's Sony Ericsson K800i.
My mom paid the amount first. So I have to pay her that amount when my pay day comes!
Well, it's ok.
I guess it's worth buying the phone as it's great!
I can go photo blogging with that phone due to the Adobe Photoshop that's in it, the camera has 3.2 mega pixel, 256 memory card.. and the sound quality is superb!
The phone's a little bulky for me, but I guess it's alright.
Due to my monthly bills of 100 bucks, I decided to switch plans.
If I could still remember, it's Power Value 300 where it gives 300 mins free outgoing calls.
Since this phone is 3G, I have to apply for a 3G sim card. Therefore I could make video calls with Yan once I've applied for it.
Hehe!
I'm so happy and grateful that my mom agreed to buy the hp for me, even if it means I have to pay her back in the end.
I love her soo much!
Well, I love this year's fireworks!
Really amazing!
However, I think the performances were a little messy.
Whatever it is, I think it's still alright.
=)
Two thumbs up for Singapore!
And one thumb down to me as my ICA presentation with Mdm Foo, is tomorrow!
Argh!
Hopefully our project work is alright.
After days of editing and linking all the info, I think we deserve a better grade.
Haha!
Curse us to have good grades for tomorrow's ICA yeah?