I just throw away four big bags of trash.
Yeah, trash from my room.
My sis and I decided to throw the unwanted things that have been eating up the space in the room.
It's a little spacious now.
At least, better than nothing.
Well, so much of wanting to keep my hp as a secret from my brothers, especially the younger one.
I entered my room and my heart did a double flip.
Shit.
My elder brother was 'sardin-ly' sitting next to my comp, looking at the hp, blasting its music away.
I guess my younger brother who was busy getting ready to go out, saw it too.
Haha.
Even if I wanna hide it away from them, sooner or later they'll find out.
Anyway, I'm barred from using the comp actually.
Only for today as someone told me to rest my eyes to prevent myself from having migraines again.
Haha.
But too bad.. I wanna do some research today.
Buek!
Hmmm... I'm meeting the future accountant later at 6pm for dinner.
Yeah, that Ms Lydia.
I wonder if she has gotten more chubbier like me.
Hahahaa!
Yeap, I've grown fatter.
I gained two kilos.
Sheeesh.
Hahahaa..
But I've always been jogging but someone told me to run this time round.
:p
Ok then.
Bye bye!