I decided to settle down at one of the void-decks in Yishun, just to clear my mind off things.
And yeah, I was alone.
I was too engrossed messaging Yan that I didn't realised something that happened at the corner of my eye.
It was the noise that shuddered me.
I thought the woman who had been waiting for the lift had already boarded it, however, she came out of the lift instead.
I wonder why.
It was then I realised that the lift door began to open and closed by itself continuously.
The woman quickly took another lift.
The noise of the door really gave me the shivers.
The most horrible thing that happened next was the sound of the alarm.
It was so loud that it nearly scared me to death!
And the alarm went on and off for a couple of times.
Sheeesh.
After realising that the place I sat was kind of isolated, I told myself to get out of there fast before anything happens.
It was just too creepy!
Argh!
I'm never gonna go to that same place especially during the night time anymore.
Dah tu tadi bila waktu maghrib!
Issssshhhh!!!
Thankfully I didn't see anything horrible just now.
I guess lastime was more than enough.
Well, I guess the devil that played hide and seek with me was far more scarier!
Argh!
What a feeling!
You wanna know the story behind it?
Well, it all happened when I was in Primary 6.
I was washing the plates in the kitchen at my friend's place.
There were only the three of us, and we just had our lunch together.
One of my friends was helping me with the cleaning while the other played hide and seek with me.
So I was like doing two things at a time; one was washing the plates, and the other was, I had to figure out where my friend was hiding at.
I thought I saw her head popping out from the living room, trying to peep what I was doing.
So I just said,
"Hey get out la! I know where you're hiding at! Hahaha!"
Suddenly, my friend came out of the store room, instead of the living room where I thought I saw her.
I stopped dead in tracks.
Thankfully I didn't dropped the plate.
I was damn bewildered.
So my friends asked why.
We decided to search for the devil in the rooms.
For your info, my friend just shifted to the house, therefore, boxes filled with things were in the rooms.
I noticed a bouquet of artificial flowers were lying on one of the boxes.
Then we went into the other room.
We tried to search for it but to no avail.
We went back to the first room again.
This time round, I saw the flowers lying on the floor and the covers of the box, all four sides were standing up by itself!
We quickly rushed to the living room.
We were really afraid.
I just sat down, and stared at the tv screen, when it was actually off.
It was then I saw the reflection of the devil, running across from the room to another.
The three of us quickly picked our bags and ran away.
Sheeesh!
The feeling was freaking scary.
How would you react if you were in our position?
Thankfully none of us fainted so we could runaway from there.
What a feeling.
I don't wish to encounter such events anymore.
And, never will I be alone in the dark again.
I've really learn my lesson.