Heeeeeeeee!~
The presentation was a success!!!
Despite those moments that made us all panic!
I was trying to open the powerpoint slides in school but to no avail.
So I called the SOS; Zahidah for help.
Same problem.
Charlene tried to retrieve the file too.
Also can't.
And so I decided to call my sis to email me the file from home.
Zahidah called her mom to send her from house too!
Haha!
It was so funny!
Thankfully, Song Shan had already saved the slides to his laptop!
So we quickly rushed to the library for the meeting.
We did the final check on the slides and two rehearsals for the presentation.
The presentation began at 4pm.
Another problem came about.
We can't get to flash the slides on the screen!
Argh!
The laptop's battery was running low too!
Everyone was panicking!
We prayed that everything would be fine and the battery could last till the end of the presentation.
So the presentation started at 1610hrs.
Kumutha, who was presenting the introduction mentioned the lecturer's name wrongly!
Haha!
Instead of saying Mdm Foo, she said Mdm Wong, who was supposed to be the patient in the case scenario!
It brought everyone into fits of laughter including Mdm Foo!
Hehe!
Everyone presented rather fast as we were only given 20 mins.
Time passed by and everyone was nervous.
I was the last one to present.
I went back to my place, as Zahidah did the summary.
17 mins had passed.
Mdm Foo said to me,
"Wah.. Your group presented quite fast ah.."
'Oh no no.. We still have summary and Q&A Session to go..'
'No what I mean is that, your group presented all the information just nice.. 17 mins..'
Sheeesh.
I thought she meant it in a bad way.
What a sigh of relief!
So after I finished off the presentation with the Q&A Session, Mdm Foo began to give comments on our work.
She pointed out this minimal mistake that we made, and that some of the info shouldn't be presented.
However, she was impressed with the pictures that we include in the slides as it clearly stated the role of the nurses in the Operating Theatre.
Overall, she said we had done well and she's impressed!
My group was like,
"YESSSSSS!!! WE MADE IT!!!"
We were really surprised when she said she wanted us to burn the slides into a cd as she wants to keep it.
Wow! Our efforts were really not gone to waste!
We were too happy that we gave each other a hi-five and hugs!
Haha!
Then I said,
"Hey you all ah.. You're making it seems like we've just graduated!"
Hehe!
We're just too happy as this is the most toughest project, and we got a difficult lecturer to assess on us.
We spent lots of time working on it.
As for me, I spent almost 9 hours for days on it.
Compiling, linking and editing all the info...
It was really tiring.
So this is us after the presentation!

From the bottom left: Charlene, Me, Indra, Jin Dan.
From the top left: Kumutha, Song Shan, Zahidah.

So yeah, two more projects to go!
Nursing project and Mental Health.
We have another lecturer who's hard to please again.
Hopefully we could make it through!
=)