Guess what??
I was down with a fever today!
Aaarghhhh!
There goes our anniversary celebration!
The runny nose I had got worse and the headache came about.
It was hard for me to get out of the bed initially.
Despite of all that, I still went out with him.
I guess the heavy rain made my condition worse.
However, I'm not blaming on that.
Should blame myself.
Haha.
We planned to watch a movie at GV Marina actually, but since I wasn't feeling well, we canceled it.
We just ate at Cavana at Marina Square.
Us after eating.
And there I go, sneezing away.
Haha!

Today's full of surprises!
Haha!
While making our way to the place, we saw Jean.
After having our lunch, we saw Nwe and Francis!
And, when we entered the S&K shop, we saw Angelia, Siok Thian, Charlene and Wina!
Hahaa.. I wonder what were my classmates doing there!
What a coincidence!
I felt that my energy level was deteriorating that we went home after that.
And yeah, it was only 5pm then.
I felt so guilty but I couldn't help it.
He sent me back home and stayed for a couple of hours gaming away and eating his dinner.
Hahaha!
Should see the amount of rice I put on his plate!!!
It looked like a huge plateau!
Happy 2 years anniversary Yan!
May God, family and friends bless our relationship and hopefully we could make it through for years to come!
=)