For a moment I really looked like an ape just now.
Haha!
Yan said he couldn't meet me tomorrow.
I was so upset as I was looking forward to it.
Then we talked over the phone.
He couldn't go anywhere further so we came up with this idea...
We planned to go cycling at Lakeside!!!
Hehehe!
We'll go for a picnic too...
He said it'll be a date then...
Yeah, a date by the lake side.
=)
I pray that everything goes well tomorrow.
Lets hope there won't be any last minute things that will come into our way...
I feel so relieved.
I've finished up compiling and editing the information for the next ICA presentation.
All thanks to Zahidah too for staying up with me online from 12 noon!
It was such a crazy thing to do to stay up for nearly 9 hours by the comp!
Hehe!
Lets hope we're on the right track and we'll be able to please this difficult lecturer that will be assessing us for this presentation.
And well, lets hope I can sleep tonight for I have difficulty falling asleep nowadays.
I slept at 4am yesterday.
Also partly thanks to the mosquitoes for giving the love bites on my neck.
Haha!