Yikes...!
I'm waiting for this badigol to come online...
Yeah that badigol.
Haha.
Might as well I blog about today while I wait for him.
Hmmm...
I went out today and bought a sport shoe for myself at Suntec.
I spent 1++ hours to search the for one that is affordable.
Sheeesh.
Thankfully Yan was cool about it.
Heh.
;p
Haiz...
Mana si badigol ni....
Memang nak kena terajang betul!
Haha!
Never mind, I shall upload some pics that I took today.
I'm waiting for this badigol to come online...
Yeah that badigol.
Haha.
Might as well I blog about today while I wait for him.
Hmmm...
I went out today and bought a sport shoe for myself at Suntec.
I spent 1++ hours to search the for one that is affordable.
Sheeesh.
Thankfully Yan was cool about it.
Heh.
;p
Haiz...
Mana si badigol ni....
Memang nak kena terajang betul!
Haha!
Never mind, I shall upload some pics that I took today.
Am I preeeeeeeetyyy??
Hehe!
Just kidding!

Us eating iiiceeee creeeeam!!!!

Guess where we were??
;p

Aren't we cute???
Hehe!
