Yesterday was the first day of the final year.
Haha.
Sounds funny yet SCARY.
I was damn tired.
I helped my dad with his work today in the morning, and headed to school after that.
Tomorrow will be his last day sending the children of Hijrah Kindergaten.
Not on last Friday due to some problems again.
I pitied him though.
He looked kind of depressed just now.
I believe it's not about quitting of the job but the salary that the people owe him.
Haiz..
My dad's not the money-faced type but he just wants the money that he work for.
The money that he earns as he worked so, so hard for it.
Damn the management.
Seriously.
I'm angry.
Haiz...
Anyway, school was fine.
I became the subgroup leader for this particular module.
It was more like an automatic thingy as my subgroup members quickly shouted out my name to be the leader.
I was like, "Oiiiiiii....!!!"
Haha.
But I don't really mind.
Even if I'm the leader, I will never boss around and obviously, I'll be helping the rest to complete the project.
For me, doesn't mean you're assigned to this task, that's the end of it.
You have to help the rest too and keep on motivating one another.
I always believe in teamwork.
We should always help each other.
And just now, I kept on emphasizing to them about that.
Thankfully my group members agreed to it.
I'm so glad. =)
And so, we intend to finish the project by the end of next week.
Haha.
Hopefully we could make it through!