
Don't dive into the mat!!!
Preparing for standing broad jump!!!
Me, Magdalene & Angelia!!!
After doing sit-ups!!!
The super tak model of NR0406!!!
Haha!
Just kidding!
Looks like as though they just finished practicing for NDP!!!
This was makcik Faridah.
I accompanied her after school for 2.4km run.

Hehe.
=)
I ran 6 laps and pathetically, I chalked up 17 mins for that!
Damn it man.
I guess it's because of me walking around.
Haha.
But seriously, I better improve on my stamina!!!
My shuttle run is 11.15 seconds, incline pull up is only 10!!! Sit-ups was 30, standing broad jump was 150cm, and sit and reach was 36cm!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhh!!!
I better set my goals now.
2.4km run : 15 mins.
Shuttle run : Maintain to 11 seconds.
Incline pull up : 20.
Sit-ups : 40.
Standing broad jump : As long as I pass can already coz I suck at jumping!
Sit and reach : As long as I pass too coz I can't sit and reach any further!!!
All I'm asking for is a silver. That's all.
Lets pray that I can make it through.
=)
I'm going jogging again tomorrow but this time round will be with Yan.
I'm gonna help him burn his fats awaaaaay!!!