Hehe!
My friends and I had a ride on one of my classmate's car during our break time!
Heeeee!
It was so, so fun!
We went to Yishun Dam and took some pics.
Ain, Faridah and Zahidah was taken aback upon looking at the scenery!
Hehe!

They're all smiles...

Me & Zahidah!

Faridah & Ain!

Us with the driver! =)


Heee!
I felt happy after that.
Unfortunately, I felt really giddy after the ride, till I've forgotten to tap my admin card for lecture!
I was going bonkers man!
Haha!
I went jogging with Faridah after lecture, and Yan played soccer with his friends.
It felt good to run again after two 'off days'.
;p
Yan with his 'cute' face, waiting for the guys.

I finished up 6 laps at a later timing today.
Close to 16 mins I guess.
Sheeesh.
Not a good sign though.
But can't really be blame coz I just finished eating at that moment and I could feel the weight of the food and the water in my tummy.
Anyway, guess what???
I thought I was going to score a borderline pass for my sit&reach.
BuT, I managed to reach till the marking of 46 just now!
Hahaha!
And that is like an 'A' grade for me!
Sheeeesh...
Lets hope that I could reach that score again on this Thursday, which is really my napfa test day!
To make things tensed up, my practical assessment will be held on the same day too!
Aaargh!
And so I ended up the day going to the computer lab with Yan to do some studying and had our dinner together.
Hehe!
My adorable sweeetheart!
