RDA!!!!
Heee!~
I went there this morning.
Oh finally.
After two weeks of MIA.
:p
It was great to see the kids improving on their horse-riding session.
I spent 3 hours there.
The weather was scorching hot, and it left us perspiring.
Sheeesh.
Anyway, I did played tennis with Nwe & Magdalene yesterday.
It was hilarious as I kept on hitting the ball out of court!
Magdalene too!
But one of the balls that she hit got out of the fence and landed on the other court!
Hahahahaha!
Thankfully there's an experienced tennis player, Nwe.
Hehe!
She taught us how to play it.
Things were far more hilarious when Mag and I played against each other.
There was this particular time when we actually played out of the court!
Hahahahahaha!
Sungguh tak senonoh!
It was so fun playing with them.
Too bad I did not bring along my camera.
At least you guys could see how WELL we played!
:p
Ok enough of that.
Now I have to focus on my skills assessment.
:(
I really hope that my assessor will give mercy on me so that I won't have to scrub my hands for 30 times.
:(
Or maybe I can pretend to scrub my hands when she's not really looking as I count to 30!
Hehehehehe!
Oh well, I am prepared for a second attempt anyway.
Sheeeesh.
I can't wait for my pay day.
I can't wait to eat my favorite pizza again.
I can't wait to get presents for my sis and mom as their birthday is just around the corner!
Heee!
Never mind.
3 more days!
Anyway, my dad bought an air-con for me and my sis, since the bros have already gotten one.
However, the air isn't really cold.
But I appreciate it so much!
Even if there's an aircon, I won't wanna use it so much as it will only contribute more to the household electricity bills.
Heeeee!
I'm so delighted.
Something bad happened just now but things are fine now.
Someone said he misses me.
Hehe!
Kembang nyaaa!
Hahahahahaa!
I'm such a wacky little monster!