I went to City Hall and walked around with Yan.
Oh wait.
We headed to Raffles Place initially and bought some food from McDonalds.
I was hypoglycemic and quickly ate something before I could faint.
Haha.
We bought ice-cream after that and walked all the way to Suntec, passing by the Esplanade.
As soon as we reached Suntec City, we bought sour cream pretzels and ate as we walked.
Haha!
I was really gorging myself with lots of food!
I don't know why.
Maybe it's coz of the stress.
I had cravings for chicken and so we bought the terriyaki chicken, this mini terriyaki pizza and sugarcane drink.
The drink really quenches my thirst and the pizza was really cheesy and it's so yummy!
I didn't like the chicken so I passed it to Yan.
:p
Yan said I'm the only weird girlfriend he's ever had.
Haha.
Beats me.
I've always been the weirdest!
Me eating the pizza.

Gosh.
How I wish to go there again and get the pizza?
I'm drooling.
Haha..
Anyway, today is our 23rd month anniversary!
=)