I followed my dad to Lodge Kindergaten at Bukit Timah.
The kids are so cute!
Blue eyes, hazel eyes..
Haha!
I've seen them!
Anyway, they're the son/daughter of the ang mohs la.
Haha.
No wonder, right?
I really love the houses that they live in.
They're just so nice and has a stylish design.
And, not one of them lives in a HDB flat, but terraces.
They must be filthy rich!
And so I spent my day in the van, looking after those kids, sleeping during the break times, and studied for my theory test.
Can't believe I managed to cover most of the topics.
=)
Anyway, someone wanted to get to know me from friendster.
And the way he messaged me was kind of freaky to me though.
He said that he's really looking forward to knowing me.
I was stunned.
Unfortunately, that guy is in Nyp too!
Gosh.
I thought of just ignoring the message.
Of course I feel bad.
Really bad.
But I...
Haiz.
I don't want to.
I thought of coming down to ITE Simei and watch one of my friends performing something but, someone didn't allow me to.
Someone said there'll be lots of guys there... so....
So... you know la eh.
Haha!