I failed.
Damn it.
I nearly broke down in the OT room.
Actually, it was just a lie.
I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!
I'm so grateful!
All the hardwork are worth it!
Thank you to those who were there to give us the moral support just now and not forgetting Yan!
I really appreciate it!
Muacks!!!
We had to draw lots to get the skill that we had to perform.
Therefore, out of the four skills that we ought to know, we'll only have to perform one of them.
That period of time was really stressful for us.
I was more or less prepared for any of the four skills.
I didn't mind getting anything actually as I've already knew my stuffs by then.
Thankfully.
I was so happy that I got hand scrubbing and I passed!
Despite of the strict lecturer that I got!
Thank God it wasn't the rabbit lecturer again!
Haha!
I'm so mean!
This skill isn't tough compared to last semester's injection and I/V therapy skills.
That was a real killer mann.
But all in all, I'm glad that it's over.
Now I can focus on my theory test which falls on this coming Monday.
Same goes for my presentation too.
Hopefully I could make it through again.
=)
No school for tomorrow again!
Hehehe!
I can get to see the adorable kids again!
:p