I am so tired.
I have one more day to my practical test.
:(
It's ok.
I am no longer the blur sotong Farhana Izyan.
Hehe.
All thanks to Ms Cheah for her guidance, Mohammad Sufyan for reinforcing the knowledge for the skills, and specially to me for watching the cbt.
Hahaha.
And, a big thank you to Yan for sending me back home as I am unwell today.
I'm feeling a little feverish after the lab, so I skipped a lecture again.
Sheeesh.
I'm only left with 300 bucks in my bank, which means I can't spend on anything this month except for food for school.
I've given more than half of my allowance to my family.
But it's ok.
Sometimes I envy those rich people.
They can buy anything they want.
They could wear the nicest clothes, and pamper themselves with great food and all.
All we could do is just eat at the nearby coffeeshops, eat at the fast-food restaurants, and cook our own food no matter how tired we are.
We could only try out the clothes at the shopping outlets as we can barely afford them.
How sad.
I'm not saying that I'm not contented with what I have.
In fact, I'm grateful for the things that God has given to me.
Be it good or bad, as it serves as a stepping stone to life.
We may be rich someday, however, we can't have all the things in the world.
Everyone has their own imperfections after all.
But I really, really hope that I could make my family live the life that they wanted.
Especially my parents who work so hard to raise us up.
Hopefully time will pass by quickly as I can then graduate, work as a staff nurse and support the family.
Coz by then, my mom will be quiting her job and I will have to start taking the responsibility of money matters.
I just want her to rest after years of working.
Haiz...
I really sympathize my parents.
Ok I better stop getting emotional.
Now I hope that I could pass my practical and theory test.
Same goes to my dear friends and Yan.
Hope we could make it through.
=)