Heheee!
I passed my gowning and gloving prac test!
:p
Well, I got a little pissed off when I learnt that my napfa test isn't today!
Damn.
I felt silly as I had rushed myself to get the sportshoe just for the napfa.
However, when looking at things from a different perspective, at least I'll have more time to practise again! =)
Heee!
I'll be playing tennis with Magdalene and Nwe tomorrow!
I've learnt how to play hockey, floorball, soccer, netball, touch rugby.... and now will be tennis!
I just love to learn new things especially when it comes to outdoor activities etc.
Hmmm...
Now I shall blog about something else...
Oh wait.
It's someone.

Mohammad Sufyan!
I've been too blind to see that he's always been there for me when I needed him.
I can see that he's been trying his best to make me happy and live the life that I've always wanted.
However, at times, things couldn't be the way we wanted it to be.
Sometimes, we don't have the means.
Sometimes, shit happens.
Despite the share of fights that we had, I'm glad to say that we're still together.
=)
I love you Sufyan.
You've done alot for me.
And I believe I've done alot for you too.
Haha!
Perasan!
Bacin punya budak!
Anyway, workload is piling up, so as the amount of stress.
My nighmare has yet to come.
Damn.
My 2nd practical exam falls on next Thursday.
Shiiiiit.
And I barely know my stuffs.
Ok now I'm in a frantic state.
I better buck up.
Damn man.
Damn man.
I feel like breaking down.
But I know I musn't give up.
Haiz.