Heee!
I'm going shopping with Yan again later!
Gosh!
My parents should confiscate my money and ground me as I've been going shopping for quite a number of times.
But well, I only buy the necessary things.
Haha.
Well, well.
My dad continued working at Hijrah.
Actually, after sending the first batch of students to school on last Wednesday, he decided to stop helping the Hijrah. And well, he has already informed the Hijrah management.
So he did not fetch the other batch of students. He felt bad and pitied the children but he couldn't help it anymore. He don't even get paid for what he worked for. And all he get was the tiredness. How long can he endure?
And so, he received fifty calls from the parents but did not answer any of them.
My sis said my dad just sat in the house staring into space even though his hp was ringing.
Sheeesh.
I know how he feels.
Things happened and he was called back to continue helping Hijrah.
Guess what?
He will be paid $180 each day if he works under them again.
Haha.
I feel so relieved.
It's like, finally the time has come.
Someone please strangle me.
I did not go for the volunteer work thingy today.
I was too tired and project work is piling up.
I have to organize the date and time for the consecutive meetings and the tutorial work thingy etc.
Heh.
Actually, I just want things to be organised and systematic.
On top of that, I have to edit some of the information that my group members had done.
BUT,
I'm leaving all that for tomorrow.
I wanna be free from project work today!
Don't worry, I'll still finish up my work before Monday.
And, my group members can count on me as I'm very a reliable leader.
Haha!
As if!
So Bugis here I come!