I'm going jogging with my classmates tomorrow!
Napfa test is due next week and everyone's panicking now.
Sheeesh!
Anyway, today is a fine day.
I went to school early to do some studying in the Resource Room.
I met Yan there and instead of studying, we took silly pictures of ourselves!


This hantu stole my slippers!

Haha!
And so the day began with lectures, labs and tutorials.
Not forgetting meeting.
I feel so relieved that my first ICA is almost done, except for the presentation part.
Supposed that the presentation's due in 3 weeks time but my group has completed our work!
Hehe!
The most significant thing that happened today was the hand scrubbing that we have to do when if we are in the operation theatre!
We have to scrub our hands with a brush which is quite similar to berus jamban for 30 times!
Even at the corner aspect of the fingers!
For 30 mad donkey times!
My hand was aching when I was doing the scrubbing!
I tell you, I can die of muscle spasm if I keep on doing that!
Haha!
Alright then.
I feel so sleeeeeepy.
Shall end the day now then.
Hehe.
Goodnight everyone!