Haha!
I'm really going bonkers!
There isn't any blog skins that catches my eye.
So I'm using this old skin temporary.
Sheeesh.
I have been missing in action lately as I was super busy!
Haha.
I've been helping my dad sending the Hijrah Kindergaten kids to school, which means, going around in circles at Hougang in madness to pick them up from their houses!
Haha!
My dad's quitting soon though due to some problems that the Hijrah management is giving him.
I'm going to miss these cuties.
:(
Well, I took some pics of them again on last Friday!
Hehe!
But, SADLY, Ramadhan, the most adorable boy, was absent!
Gosh!
However, I managed to take his picture on the previous days but it was blur.
I'm really going bonkers!
There isn't any blog skins that catches my eye.
So I'm using this old skin temporary.
Sheeesh.
I have been missing in action lately as I was super busy!
Haha.
I've been helping my dad sending the Hijrah Kindergaten kids to school, which means, going around in circles at Hougang in madness to pick them up from their houses!
Haha!
My dad's quitting soon though due to some problems that the Hijrah management is giving him.
I'm going to miss these cuties.
:(
Well, I took some pics of them again on last Friday!
Hehe!
But, SADLY, Ramadhan, the most adorable boy, was absent!
Gosh!
However, I managed to take his picture on the previous days but it was blur.
So many things had happened but I'll just cut it short.
I went to RDA yesterday and I was in charge of 2 children for the horse riding.
It was tough at first as they were too excited to concentrate on what they ought to do when they were on the horses.
But as time goes by, things got better.
All I can say is, it takes alot of patience to look after these disabled children.
I salute the parents of the children as I believe they must have work so hard to take care of them.
=)
I was totally exhausted at the end of the consecutive days.
I wasn't feeling good though on those days.
Been angry and crying over things but I'm feeling much better now.
Actually, there was supposed to be an outing for the girls (my secondary school friends) lastnight but it was canceled.
Yeah I called it off.
Most of them seemed to be busy and couldn't go last minute.
I just broke down and cried.
Luckily Yan was around. He made me feel better.
I've tried my best to hold up this outing but my efforts have gone to waste.
Being an organiser is just too sucky.
You have to sms and call everyone and set the proper time and date.
At times, I had to wait for so long for their replies.
I understand that they're busy with their own things but at least please reply.
And well, this wasn't the first time though.
Things that happened in the past keeps on repeating.
Haiz...
I'm not going to organise anything anymore as it not only makes me feel frustrated but it makes my hp bill to mount up too.
Haiz.. Enough is definately enough.
I'm just disappointed with my friends now.
Sorry guys.
I'm just upset.