Italy won!!!
Hahahaha!!!
Wooohoooo!!!
=)
Well, I brought my camera to school today.
Took some pics of my classmates during the clinical lab lesson.
Pak Ahmad pretending to be retarded!
Ms Zahidah applying plaster cast for Mr Shafiq.
The three hot babes!
Haha!
Nwe preparing to mummify Dina!
They just came back from China!
Haha. Just kidding!
The Plaster Of Paris Gang!
Don't play play!
Cinderella Angelia being tortured by the 4 step-sisters!
Haha!
Hehe!
What a memorable day!
Anyway, I skipped the last lecture as I was having a bad migraine.
Headed to Causeway Point to collect my mom's hp.
Surprisingly, I received something from someone today!
And it's a.....

PINK ROSE!!!
Hehe!
I was in the toilet at Causeway Point and when I came out I saw Yan inside the florist shop.
I didn't know whether to laugh or scold him for wasting his money.
But well, I appreciate it very much and I love it!
Thank you my dear Sufyan!
We boarded the bus back to Yishun.
I wasn't feeling well still, so I spent most of the time closing my eyes.
However, I managed to take a picture with him!

We bought the Burger Ramly at the pasar malam near my house.
I felt better for a while but unfortunately, the migraine still persists.
Us after eating!

But who cares about migraine.
It hurts but I feel happy today.
I wish everyday could be like this...
=)