Aaaaargh!
Fever struck me this afternoon.
And the best thing is that, I started to feel feverish during my meeting, which is just before my ICA presentation!
Too many lectures I've missed, and again, I skipped them just now to rest myself.
I tried so hard to revise my clinical skills for my theory test which started at 6pm just now.
Eventually, I managed to get some info into my head even though I caught myself closing my eyes, which means sleeping.
Well, the theory paper was alright.
I managed to concentrate despite the throbbing headache that I had.
However, I made some careless mistakes.
But I guess it's fine as they're minimal.
Look at the bright side.
At least I knew how to answer most of the questions. =)
Anyway, Mohammad Sufyan passed his practical!!!
Hehe!
Coincidentally, he also got hand scrubbing, same as me!
Heeeeeee!
Lets hope that I will be fine soon.
I have to buck up in the other modules and work on my other ICAs.
Oh yeah, I was glad that my lecturer said that my group did well for our presentation just now.
Hehe!
So thankful!
Well, well...
For a moment, I feel so relax.
=)
Pics of us in the e-plaza..
I wasn't biting my nails okay?
Hehe...

I look soo damn chubby!!!
Aaarghh!!!
