This will be my third post for the day.
You know what Aida?
I read your blog.
Hehe.
Thank you for dedicating that post to me.
I'm so touched.
Haha.
Actually, if it's not for Ms Huda, I wouldn't be blogging by now.
She was the one who helped me with all these bloggy stuffs.
Thank you so much Huda!
I'm glad you're having a good time now. =)
And as for my dear friend, Nadhirah, I read your blog too.
The one you posted about me and him.
I know you're angry for what he's done to me.
However, it's not solely his fault.
Thank you for being there for me. =)
I really appreciate it.
You're such a great friend.
Oh wait. She's not the only one.
Everyone who is a friend of mine, are great too.
People like Huda, Mira, Lydia, and more to mention, are one of my favourites.
As for Aida, I'm really thankful for having you as my colleague.
My working days will be such a bore without you around.
You're great. =)
I used to have 9 people who are really special to me. They're the ones who had really light up my life after I broke up with the ex that I used to love so dearly. Not yan actually.
They are, Lydia, Mira, Fauzi, Susi, Firdaus, Haikal, Ct, Dahar, and Gurseet.
I still remember the words that Dahar said to me,
'What goes around, comes around. You may cry now but he will cry even more later.'
I still do keep in touch with some of them but sadly, the rest are uncontactable.
I hope they're doing great out there.
I pray that happiness awaits them. =)
Such lovely friends I have.
Cheers to everyone!
I love you so much!~